Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Ms. Gaboury's English Classes: September Joys

Ms. Gaboury's English Classes: September Joys

During this summer I had alot of fun. I will miss being with my friends as much and being able to relax. I spent alot more time on the computer than I should have, probably because I just bought my own laptop this summer...so the internet was more available. A plus that came out of the internet was me and casey got to talk about our English projects, so it was a little easier to do. I also was alot more social this summer rather than the other summers. But it seemed to go by alot more faster because soccer started in almost the begining of August. When summer came to an end I was excited to see all of the friends that I didnt get to see alot of over the summer, and I was ready to start my High School Years.

No comments: